“We exist to glorify God by declaring the gospel of Jesus Christ through our lives together."
Our DNA is Informed by 3
1) We believe that the hope for San Diego and the nations is the gospel of Jesus Christ.
2) We believe God’s primary means of making His gospel known in the world is through the local church -- God’s family.
3) We believe our task or mission as The Hill Church is making disciples.
We define disciple in this way: A WORSHIPPER GROWING IN THEIR DEVOTION TO CHRIST, A SERVANT COMMITTED TO THE BODY OF CHRIST, AND A WITNESS LIVING ON MISSION FOR CHRIST.
Our DNA Reflects our Relationships with:
GOD | EACH OTHER | THE WORLD
- Everything we do as a church will be built upon this foundational belief of declaring the good news to San Diego and the world.
- We believe God’s primary means of making His Gospel known in the world is through the local church- His Family (1 Pet. 2:9-10; Eph. 2:18-22).
- Furthermore, we believe the primary task of the local church is making disciples (Matt. 28: 16-20; Eph. 4:11- 13; 2 Tim. 2:2).
Therefore, as a church, we will align all that we do towardS disciple-making.
What to Expect
As The Hill family, we gather on Sunday mornings to worship Jesus by singing, preaching, praying, and celebrating the gospel. We would love for you to join us. Be prepared for a warm welcome, a Bible-based sermon, and Christ-centered worship. For children under the age of 13, we offer age-specific childcare for our Hill City Kidz to learn about Jesus.
Sunday Worship Gatherings
- Show up early to hang out and enjoy some coffee!
- Worship begins at 10 am
- Childcare provided for ages birth through age 13. (come a few minutes early to sign-in and settle down after dropping off your kiddos at Hill City Kidz).
- Sunday Evenings @ 5PM (Starting Sept 9th) YOUTH grades 9th-12th will be meeting at The Hill!
We would love to hear from you and to answer any questions you might have before attending The Hill Church.